radiation fiels

All around LEONARDO 4 (and previous 2014)
heba

radiation fiels

Postby heba » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:36 am

Hi for all,
I have a question about solar radiation output files>>>> I'm comparing between different urban pattern scenarios where I use different building arrangement and heights, Fixed materials and climate factors then comparing them with the case study which is empty from building all this under hot arid climate conditions>>> many researches refers to MRT as the most factor that can effect PET values but in my case it doesn't happen cause it Did not express the trapped radiation between building in the shade. the question is What exactly is the name of radiation file which refers to the trapped radiation between building?
best regards,
Heba

helge

Re: radiation fiels

Postby helge » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:19 am

Dear Heba,

you are looking for the longwave radiation.

Best
Helge

heba

Postby heba » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:19 pm

thanks a lot Helge,
I need to know which long wave radiation file should i use from this files at the day time (Q_ LW emitted, Q_LW budget, Q_LW sum all fluxes, Q_LW upper hemisphere, Q_LW lower hemisphere)
best regrades,
Heba

helge

Postby helge » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:08 pm

Dear heba,

it depends on what you want to have a look at. If it's all longwave fluxes summed up its: Q_LW sum all fluxes
The fields: Q_LW upper hemisphere, Q_LW lower hemisphere give you the longwave radiation received from the top and bottom half sphere.

Best
Helge

heba

Postby heba » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:51 pm

OK,
thanks for fast replying
best regards,
Heba

Return to “LEONARDO 4”