Biomet License

Dishant

Biomet License

Post by Dishant »

Hello,

I am a student and working since long on ENVI-MET as we have a ENVI-MET Business, Science and Education License and now as we have got a new Bio-met license I want to add it to the existing license but I am unable to do it when I update that (overwrite) on the present license it shows License not for business version.

Thank you in advance

Regards,
Dishant

Tim

Re: Biomet License

Post by Tim »

Hi Dishant,

Did you try to register the Biomet license within Biomet itself? It is an additional license that is not to be registered in the Headquarter.

Best regards,
Tim

Dishant

Post by Dishant »

Hi Tim,

I got the point. I actually made this mistake in updating it in the headquarter rather than in the Biomet
Thank you so much. :D

Regards,
Dishant

Dishant

Post by Dishant »

Hi Tim,

Sorry But this thing still happens for the biomet. I am attaching the picture for you reference.

Thank you

Regards,
Dishant
Attachments
biomet.jpg

Tim

Post by Tim »

Hi Dishant,

Did you try to register the license file with the name BIOMET there? I ask because this error occurs if you try to load the normal ENVI-met license file there.

Best regards,
Tim

Dishant

Post by Dishant »

Hi Tim,

Yes I tried using the (BIOMET Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University India_4-6-2020) named license file that has been provided by you but the error persist.

Thank you.

Regards,
Dishant

Dishant

Post by Dishant »

Hi Tim,

Sorry to bother you but I could fix the problem. Actually I did not update the license server beforehand so I was not able to register on the machine.
Now it is fixed and working.

Thank you for the help.

Regards,
Dishant