Multiple Scenarios in one Project

Post here for very basic questions and request for help...
But: BEFORE you post, read the older posts if your question hasn't been answered before.
Please be specific. Q like "I don't understand ENVI-met" will most likely be ignored.
TaraHaeri88

Multiple Scenarios in one Project

Post by TaraHaeri88 »

Dear all,
May I please know if I can save multiple scenarios of an project in ONE project folder?
Creating one project in Manage Projects and Workspace and creating multiple area input files in the same project? Can each of them has an individual SIM. file and analysis?
Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
Tara

Tim

Re: Multiple Scenarios in one Project

Post by Tim »

Hi Tara,

Yes, that is absolutely possible. We commonly do that.

Best regards,
Tim

TaraHaeri88

Post by TaraHaeri88 »

Dear Tim,

Thank you very much for your reply. Just one more question. So, for each scenario we must create a ''new project'' in our ''current workspace'', right? In that case For each of them an individual database must be created or we can share the one db we created as our ''project db''?
Thank you for your time and again. Much appreciated.

Tim

Post by Tim »

Hi,

No, you only create a workspace once. That is the location where all the projects are stored. Each project (with a project specific database) can contain multiple scenarios (SIMX and INX) basing on the same database of materials etc.

Best regards,
Tim

TaraHaeri88

Post by TaraHaeri88 »

Noted and thank you very much Tim for your quick response and help. Much appreciated.

Kind regards