about Simulation problem of Pollutant

To this forum, we will move all questions that have been answered before several times or can simply be solved by reading the documentation we provide. Questions moved here will not be answered.
jurivela

about Simulation problem of Pollutant

Postby jurivela » Sat May 09, 2020 6:29 am

Hi all,
I have tried the pollutant simulation of the urban block. I have set all information on Database, SPACE, and Enviguide.
SPACE OF POLLUTANT.rar
(506.24 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
SETTING OF POLLUTANT(DATABASE).rar
(1.21 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
ENVIGUIDE of POllutrant .rar
(376.53 KiB) Downloaded 2 times

When I see the result of pollutant,I found some problems with the result on LEONARDO. About simulation result of pm2.5 research, some of the results cannot show on the software, especially: Pollutant Source, Pollutant Deposition velocity, and Pollutant Reaction Term (figureP2., P3, P5. )
P2.PNG
P3.PNG
P5.PNG

How to should I solve this problem?
Thank you.
Jurivela
Attachments
P4.PNG
P1.PNG

Tim

Re: about Simulation problem of Pollutant

Postby Tim » Sat May 09, 2020 11:24 am

Hi Jurivela,

You probably set the height of the source above 0.3 m which you had a look at in Leonardo. Extract the data in height where the source is located in (height is set in DBManager).
Deposition velocity values show a minimum of 0 and a maximum of 0.22, so there are values but you created a manual legend which starts with 0.4 not being able to show the different values.
Reaction term is only filled for pollutants which are used in the active chemistry (e.g. NO2 or O3).

Best regards,
Tim

jurivela

Postby jurivela » Sat May 09, 2020 2:41 pm

Dear Tim,
Thank for your help.
For the Simulation problem of the pollutant source, I have set the height in DBManager(height is 15M.).But it didn't show anything in each K value,and k value didn't show on the layer equal to 15M(and we can't change K value). How should I solve this problem?
Thank you.
POLLUTANT.png

Jurivela

Tim

Postby Tim » Sun May 10, 2020 8:52 am

Hi Jurivela,

K value is the z cell which has a different height depending on your vertical resolution.
Source is gridded in the cell where 15 m is included. Check the correspoing k levels which height may apply to around 15 m and you will find values in pollutant source there.

Best regards,
Tim

Return to “Read the forum/ manual”