Albedo of roof

All around LEONARDO 4 (and previous 2014)
ati.tms@khu.ac.kr

Albedo of roof

Postby ati.tms@khu.ac.kr » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:59 am

Dear Envi-met,
hi,

in most of the research they mentioned they use albedo for the roof but in the material section as I attached the pic there is no albedo option when I want to apply for roof?if there is no option for applying albedo , in which item I should put my albedo value?
Regards,

Capture.JPG

Tim

Re: Albedo of roof

Postby Tim » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:38 am

Hi,

The Reflection value is the Albedo. Keep in mind to lower absorption and transmission value accordingly.

Best regards,
Tim

ati.tms@khu.ac.kr

Re: lateral boundary condition

Postby ati.tms@khu.ac.kr » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:43 am

Hi,
can you please explain this problem
I can not use the lateral boundary condition.

thank you in advance
Regards,
Atefeh
Attachments
lateral.JPG
lateral 2.JPG

Tim

Postby Tim » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:50 am

Hi,

I do not know how that error occurred (could you described when and how it appeared?). In order to avoid an error in forwarding and backwarding between the pages, be sure that you do not load a SIMX but create a new one if it does not matter anyway.
LBC cannot be used if forcing is activated. If you click yes in the option whether measured data will be used for the simulation, you cannot use LBC options anymore (which are open or closed). However, they are deprecated and only used seldomly for testing or flashback simulations.

Best regards,
Tim

ati.tms@khu.ac.kr

lateral boundary condition

Postby ati.tms@khu.ac.kr » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:20 am

Hi,
I simulate my space two times one of them with lateral boundary condition and another one was with simple forcing without lateral boundary condition. the result of simulation with lateral boundary condition was awful but the result of the second one was reasonable.what is the reason for it?

Regards,

Tim

Postby Tim » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:49 am

Hi,

SimpleForcing also is a lateral boundary condition. Open and Cyclic are more or less deprecated.
You may watch this video for more information about the LBCs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxHnVJFMVcc&t=1s.

Best regards,
Tim

Return to “LEONARDO 4”