Starting Simulation - License error

Post here for very basic questions and request for help...
But: BEFORE you post, read the older posts if your question hasn't been answered before.
Please be specific. Q like "I don't understand ENVI-met" will most likely be ignored.
Samuel Bertrand

Starting Simulation - License error

Postby Samuel Bertrand » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:47 pm

Hello,

I recently switched computers and after installing again I am not being able to simulate.
When trying to start a simulation an error occurs: "ENVI-met License Unknown error occured, please try again later" (picture attached).
I'm using a estudant licence of ENVI-met 4.4.4.

What can I do to fix that?

best regards,
Capturar.PNG

Tim

Re: Starting Simulation - License error

Postby Tim » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:06 am

Hi,

There are different error messages which give you a hint if something is wrong with your license, your internet connection, the amount of registered machines etc. This error message is a strange combination of things that happened during your server connection try.
I would simply try again to run the simulation without checking and see if it works today.

Best regards,
Tim

Samuel Bertrand

Postby Samuel Bertrand » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:19 pm

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the Reply,

I Tried reinstalling, changing names of my project, doing the simulation without checkin... I really don't know what to do know and I need to start my simulations for my dissertation hahaha. Do you know where I can find some tip to fix this problem?

Samuel Bertrand

Postby Samuel Bertrand » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:54 pm

Sorry for the trouble Tim,

Just found my problem, I downloaded the wrong version of my license. Now is working...

Thanks for your help.

Return to “Beginner's Corner”