About comparsion data problem of result on Leonardo

All around LEONARDO 4 (and previous 2014)
jurivela

About comparsion data problem of result on Leonardo

Post by jurivela »

Hello!
I encountered some situations in my research when I analyzed simulation results. I would like to ask about when the simulation encounters different building configurations on Leonardo, the data of comparison data (result) are out of normal range, the same problem is appeared on discussing MRT;PET and SET, and couldn’t show the correct picture of the result.
About the problems, we can see the pictures. For MRT of each scenario(Black Block are Buildings)as examples. Here are two simulations, we can see data of and difference of two scenarios (X-B0). Data of each scenario is normal, but when we saw the difference between the two scenarios, we found some data out of range.
I want to ask how to fix this problem. Does the lastest version of Envi-met can fix this problem? How to show the correct picture of the result?Thank you.
Situation1 Different Buildings Configuration diagram(T1.T2.T3)T1
T1
T1.png
T2
T2.png
T2-T1
T2-T1.png
Situalion2 Buildings on Different direction
T1
T1.png
C2
C2.png
C2-T1
C2-T1.png
Jurivela

Tim

Re: About comparsion data problem of result on Leonardo

Post by Tim »

Hi Jurivela,

You cannot compare results featuring different building morphologies that easily. You could edit the legend manually to a value range that makes sense. The very low or high values in regions where buildings were in the comparison simulation could then by displayed in the lowest or highest class with the specific color of white for example.

Best regards,
Tim

jurivela

Re: About comparsion data problem of result on Leonardo

Post by jurivela »

Hi Tim,
Thanks for your reply. I will try it. Thank you for your help.
Jurivela